Drayton Motors is taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously. As always, its priority is the safety and well-being of its staff and customers. Across the Kia network enhanced processes have been introduced to reduce the risk of passing on infection.
Kia Motors (UK) Ltd will be endeavouring to maintain normal levels of service in these challenging times. Therefore, Drayton Motors will remain open for business, supporting its customers for service and repair work and offering new and used car sales.
In the inevitable instance where team members may fall unwell and have to self-isolate, Drayton Motors may experience reduced levels of resource. The dealership asks that if any customers are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 that they contact the dealership before visiting so that alternative arrangements can be made where possible.
Drayton Motors will be taking the following actions to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Cleaning programmes have been increased within the dealership, especially for those areas touched regularly by team members or customers
- Hand sanitiser and facilities will be available for customers to wash their hands during their visit
- Employees will not be shaking hands and will be keeping a safe distance
- As part of normal servicing and valet procedures staff will be wiping down the steering wheel, buttons/switches, handles and keys of every vehicle with disinfectant - this process will also apply to all vehicle deliveries and for demonstrator and loan vehicles before and after they are used
- Although latest guidance suggests packaging on parts and accessories is not a major source of infection, staff will be wiping down such items with disinfectant at customer request on handover.
All above procedures will continue to be reviewed and updated. Drayton Motors would like to reassure all customers that it is taking all advisory and protocol issued by the Government and Public Health authorities during this time, and in any event of escalation in this advice guidance will be followed.
Kia Motors (UK) Ltd and Drayton Motors thanks customers for their continued support.